There has been a great deal written about Magento in recent months following the launch of Magento 2. Here at ATELIER CLOUT, we’ve worked with some of the most discerning brands in the world past years and thought it was time to review why its still the most well-used eCommerce platform:
- Magento has a huge community of developers working on the platform on a daily basis. Therefore you can rest assured that your Magento site is up to date, secure & fast.
- Magento is and always has been an open source platform. These are the roots of the platform and why it has been such a success.
- Magento was built purposefully for eCommerce unlike many of its counterparts. So unlike other platforms that have evolved into eCommerce platforms, Magento has eCommerce in its DNA.
- Magento is highly scaleable, We have built websites for emerging brands through to multi-national organisations
- Integrating Magento with a variety of third party services including payment gateways, database applications, shipment tracking and more is quick and easy.
- Easy customisation is at the core of Magento’s design. Rather than being focred to use off-the-shelf templates, Magento allows developers to create truly bespoke designs. Consequently, it’s easy to create both a unique and memorable web presence for your business
- Magento is capable of very fast page load times with the right optimisations. Speed has improved massively from release to release with Magento 2 now being much faster out of the box.
- Magento has successfully incorporated a number of HTML5 capabilities which ensures your website will always be optimised for whichever device your customer is using.
There are many Magento partners in the world, but there’s only one Atelier Clout. With our unique blend of brand, creativity, marketing, data and retail expertise we are able to see the big picture, to the day to day, to make Magento flagship stores that are as unique and well-designed as our clients’ collections.
If you are searching for an agency that has the perfect blend of creative and technical skills, with a strong understanding of making complex magento stores look elegant, simple and beautiful, come say Hello! at email@example.com